The Heyward House History Store is located in the modern kitchen addition of the home, which was added in 1930. Our History Store offers a variety of books, toys, clothing, food, and gifts. We have unique items that would be perfect gift for the history buff in your family.
Items that can be found in our History Store:
- A Guide to Historic Bluffton, Published by the Bluffton Historical Preservation Society
- The Bluffton Expedition, by Jeff Fulgham
- Other Books that include Local History, Biographies, etc.
- Handcrafted Ornaments
- 19th Century Games
- Historic Document Replicas
- Replica Civil War Currency
- BHPS T-shirts, Hats and Cups
- Local non-perishable food items including; benne wafers, lemon snaps, BBQ Sauce, Loose Leaf Tea.