Our members are important to our continuing efforts to educate and preserve the artifacts and stories that make Bluffton such a historical place. All BHPS memberships renew every three years,which became standard beginning July 1, 2018, at the beginning of our new fiscal year and dating until end of the 2021 fiscal year on June 30, 2021. New Members will pay a pro-rated amount covering the time until the next renewal date.
Membership Price: $150 (for 3 years)
The Value and Benefits of Joining
- Free Tour privileges Free tours of the Heyward House Museum ANYTIME for Members and up to five accompanying guests per visit.
- A 20% Discount in the Heyward Store on all regularly-priced merchandise.
- Copy of “A Guide To Historic Bluffton”
- A 20% Discount for use of Common Grounds and for Sponsorship Pavers at the HEART of Bluffton Pavilion . A 20% Member discount on rental fees for use of our privately-owned social event area, open in the fall of 2018. (Subject to availability, deposit and scheduling.) Members also enjoy a 20% discount on pavers for the HEART of Bluffton Pavilion. See reverse side of this brochure for information.
- Membership Window Clings for vehicle or business windows that promote the Society.
- Member Communications to all Members in the form of e-mails, newsletters, Member updates and invitations to our special events.